Find Nearby Location
Your Location Nearby:
Locating . . .

Lorien Mays Chapel Testimonial 1

My mother Dot, aka "pickles" has been a resident at Lorien Mays Chapel for over three years. Before living there she lived with my sister or I for close to 20 years. What prompted the change in her "address" was her deteriorating physical and mental condition and the much needed additional help that was essential to making her life comfortable and worth-while. The opportunity came upon us for her to be a resident at Lorien and very shortly after that our "family" grew. We not only gained support from the staff, emotionally but medically through her GNA's, Nurse's, Nursing Supervisors, Nurse Practitioner, Doctors, and Therapists. We continue to count our "Blessings" with the care our mother receives. We all feel that if we have questions/concerns, they are answered in a timely manner and at no time do we feel that our questions/concerns are ignored or considered unimportant. The Social Services Director is welcoming and always available as well as the Nursing Home Administrator. I truly believe that there is "no place like home" but Lorien Mays Chapel makes a true commitment in making their home HER HOME.

- Anne A.

« Back to Resources

Resources Overview

Lorien Health Services is constantly moving forward by seeking out, and adapting to, the ever-changing trends in healthcare technology as a means to maximize the quality of life for the people we serve.

Schedule a Tour