Chris BrattonDirector of Nursing
Bulle Rock Health Services
- Newest Facility in Harford County
- Skilled Nursing/Sub-Acute Rehabilitation
- 24 hour Nursing Coverage
- Tele-Medicine connection to UMMS Upper Chesapeake Health
- Respite and Long Term Care
- Adult Outpatient Therapy (Physical, Occupational, & Speech)
- Hospice Services
- Wound Care
- IV Therapy
- Daily Activities with Off-Site Trips
- Therapy Pets
- Lorien at Home
- Post Discharge Outreach
Bulle Rock Amenities
- Spacious private and semi-private rooms with full bathrooms
- Expansive Rehabilitation Gym
- Advanced Therapy Equipment (HUR, NuStep, SciFit)
- Tele-Medicine Suite
- Beauty Salon
- Cable T.V./Telephone
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smoke Free Community
Love for Lorien.
Physical therapists are great. Had both knees replaced and my surgeon says I am 2 to 3 weeks ahead of where I should be. Thanks.
Our Nurses and GNA's go above and beyond to serve our resident. Team work makes the dream work. As a family we do our very best to provide quality of life and care to the resident that have been in trusted in our care. I am proud to say that I am employee at Lorien Bulle Rock.
I recently moved to area and was looking for a new place of employment. I was hired here and could not be happier. The facility is beautiful. The staff and residents are amazing!! Coworkers are team players and care for the residents as if they are family.
I've been fortunate to work for this company for the last 5 years. It's located in a great community and has an amazing staff. We all enjoy working for our residents.