Find Nearby Location
Your Location Nearby:
Locating . . .

Lorien Elkridge Testimonial 1

Dear Mr. Restivo,

I was transferred to Lorien Elkridge on August 15, 2018 from the Baltimore Washington Medical Center in Glen Burnie, Md. after hip replacement surgery. I was released from Lorien Elkridge on Sept. 5, 2018.

I want to thank you for the outstanding service that you provided my daughter, Linda Geisler, when she contacted you regarding the rehabilitation services of Lorien when she was seeking a center for my care. You immediately made yourself available to provide her with a tour of the center and answered all of her questions, promptly returning her phone calls. You provided important support for my transfer to Lorien from the hospital during a stressful time for our family.

I received excellent care. The administration is extremely well organized, capable, and caring. They took care of all administrative and continuous health care needs.

The short-term ward I was in was very clean and well maintained. The nurses and attendants were patient-oriented, caring, experienced, and attentive to my needs.

Physical therapy was the best I ever had. The therapists were very knowledgeable, experienced, caring, helpful, and concentrated on my well-being in preparation for my release. Within a few days after my return home, I was only using a cane.

The kitchen was accommodating and complied with some of my special requests.

I would like to recognize and give special mention to nurses who took care of me: Vera Hazelton, Courtney Zienmski, Miyorker Washington, and Ada Campbell and to therapists who worked with me: Sharon Bennett, Meg Pierce, and Samantha White.

The entire organization ensures that patients receive the best of care and that they are well prepared for a healthy and safe release to their home or place of choice. They took care of all of the administrative requirements dealing with Medicare and health insurance, making it worry-free for the patient. The follow-up was excellent and I was still receiving calls two months after my release to ensure my well-being!

Without a doubt, I will highly recommend Lorien Elkridge to family and friends.

Sincerely,

Ernestine Searcy

« Back to Resources

Resources Overview

Lorien Health Services is constantly moving forward by seeking out, and adapting to, the ever-changing trends in healthcare technology as a means to maximize the quality of life for the people we serve.

Schedule a Tour