The AlterG anti-gravity treadmill allows you to maximize the impact of each therapy session by applying a "lifting force" to your body, thus reducing the gravity of your weight. This "weightless" technology allows patients to rehabilitate gradually, with less pain and more confidence. The anti-gravity treadmill is often used by patients recovering from orthopedic and neurological conditions.
- Precise unweighting allows you to walk or run between 20% and 100% of your body weight.
- Normalize your walking mechanics faster after surgery.
- Lower the impact on your joints and muscles during exercise.
- Work on strength and motor control.
- Work on balance in a fall-safe environment.