Find Nearby Location
Your Location Nearby:
Locating . . .

Lorien Columbia Testimonial 1

The nursing staff that took care of my mother were all great and she is a handful! My mother has since come home and is doing well thanks to the help of Lorien during her recovery.

When you hear nursing home you think this is where I'm sending Mom or Dad to die. This is totally not the case with this facility. I did read several reviews before I had my mom sent to Lorien from Ho. Co. hosp. and I have to admit I was concerned but once she was settled in I was amazed at how well my mother did here.

She had a heart attack and a fall so she received therapy while on the rehab unit. The staff was helpful, the food wasn't too bad and she even made it to the dining room for some of the activities that were being held for the long term residents. The nursing staff that took care of my mother were all great and she is a handful! My mother has since come home and is doing well thanks to the help of Lorien during her recovery. I hope this is as helpful as some of the lesser reviews that are posted to Google - they really don't do this place justice.

« Back to Resources

Resources Overview

Lorien Health Services is constantly moving forward by seeking out, and adapting to, the ever-changing trends in healthcare technology as a means to maximize the quality of life for the people we serve.

Schedule a Tour