Welcome to Harmony Hall!
We are hosting "Caring for Advanced Illness Patients: Identifying Your Own Secondary Trauma" with Gilchrist on December 5, 2018 from 5:30pm to 6:30pm. This seminar will explore how caretaking can take a toll on you.
Join us every Tuesday and Thursday for Lunch & Matineé starting at 12:00pm. RSVP to Julia Schneider at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (410) 531-6000.
Harmony Hall is an Assisted Living Community located in Columbia, Maryland. We also offer dialysis treatment in order to further meet the increasing health care needs in Columbia and beyond. For over 25 years, Harmony Hall has been committed to delivering excellent service from its warm, caring staff including:
- 24 hour RN on site
- In-house Dialysis
- Hoyer Lift accommodation
- Sliding-scale insulin management
- In-house clinical rehabilitation gym and staff
- Just one mile from Johns Hopkins affiliated hospital
- Wanderguard system
Our residents enjoy spacious private apartments, beautifully appointed common areas, attractively landscaped courtyards, weekly housekeeping, therapeutic recreational programs, and much more:
- Free transportation
- Liason in the hospital to help facilitate care and discharge
- Beauty salon
- Multi-acre property in a beautiful and convenient Columbia location
- Our mission is to improve our residents' quality of life by providing a network of medical, social, and physical services. Individualized proactive care plans allow our residents to age in place with respect and dignity. We continually strive to promote wellness, independence and the nurturing of spirit that is so essential to one's quality of life.
Harmony Hall offers a variety of price points and levels of care. Please click here to download a price sheet.
We Offer Respite Care!
Heading on vacation but concerned about Mom or Dad staying alone?
Harmony Hall offers a respite program where your loved one will have access to 24-hour nursing supervision; enjoy all our services and amenities and stay in one of our cozy one bedroom apartments.
Call us at 410.531.6000 to learn more, availability is limited!
"Lorien's team of therapists worked very hard to bring back what I had lost. They are all dedicated personnel and terrific individuals. "