Welcome to Harmony Hall!
We are hosting "Ethics in Advanced Illness" with Gilchrist on January 22, 2019 from 9:00 am to 12:15 pm. This seminar qualifies for 3 (Category I Ethics) continuing education units.
Join us every Tuesday and Thursday for Lunch & Matineé starting at 12:00pm. RSVP to Julia Schneider at email@example.com or call (410) 531-6000.
Harmony Hall is an Assisted Living Community located in Columbia, Maryland. We also offer dialysis treatment in order to further meet the increasing health care needs in Columbia and beyond. For over 25 years, Harmony Hall has been committed to delivering excellent service from its warm, caring staff including:
- 24 hour RN on site
- In-house Dialysis
- Hoyer Lift accommodation
- Sliding-scale insulin management
- In-house clinical rehabilitation gym and staff
- Just one mile from Johns Hopkins affiliated hospital
- Wanderguard system
Our residents enjoy spacious private apartments, beautifully appointed common areas, attractively landscaped courtyards, weekly housekeeping, therapeutic recreational programs, and much more:
- Free transportation
- Liason in the hospital to help facilitate care and discharge
- Beauty salon
- Multi-acre property in a beautiful and convenient Columbia location
- Our mission is to improve our residents' quality of life by providing a network of medical, social, and physical services. Individualized proactive care plans allow our residents to age in place with respect and dignity. We continually strive to promote wellness, independence and the nurturing of spirit that is so essential to one's quality of life.
Harmony Hall offers a variety of price points and levels of care. Please click here to download a price sheet.
We Offer Respite Care!
Heading on vacation but concerned about Mom or Dad staying alone?
Harmony Hall offers a respite program where your loved one will have access to 24-hour nursing supervision; enjoy all our services and amenities and stay in one of our cozy one bedroom apartments.
Call us at 410.531.6000 to learn more, availability is limited!
"During some trying months for mom, Brenda and I were able to take some solace in the fact that she was being cared for by caring professionals. Mom very much liked you all and the Lorien environment. Thank you for everything."