Upcoming Event: Join on us for our next upcoming event on April 19th and enjoy a complimentary breakfast!
Harmony Hall is an Assisted Living Community located in Columbia, Maryland. We also offer dialysis treatment in order to further meet the increasing health care needs in Columbia and beyond. For over 25 years, Harmony Hall has been committed to delivering excellent service from its warm, caring staff including:
- 24 hour RN on site
- In-house Dialysis
- Hoyer Lift accommodation
- Sliding-scale insulin management
- In-house clinical rehabilitation gym and staff
- Just one mile from Johns Hopkins affiliated hospital
- Wanderguard system
Our residents enjoy spacious private apartments, beautifully appointed common areas, attractively landscaped courtyards, weekly housekeeping, therapeutic recreational programs, and much more:
- Free transportation
- Liason in the hospital to help facilitate care and discharge
- Beauty salon
- Multi-acre property in a beautiful and convenient Columbia location
- Our mission is to improve our residents' quality of life by providing a network of medical, social, and physical services. Individualized proactive care plans allow our residents to age in place with respect and dignity. We continually strive to promote wellness, independence and the nurturing of spirit that is so essential to one's quality of life.
Harmony Hall offers a variety of price points and levels of care. Please click here to download a price sheet.
We Offer Respite Care!
Heading on vacation but concerned about Mom or Dad staying alone?
Harmony Hall offers a respite program where your loved one will have access to 24-hour nursing supervision; enjoy all our services and amenities and stay in one of our cozy one bedroom apartments.
Call us at 410.531.6000 to learn more, availability is limited!
"To all the staff at Lorien,
We want to thank you so much for all the help and kindness you gave our dad. He was a wonderful man and loving father and we will miss him so.
The care you all gave him and the friendship you all showed, from all the aides, dining room staff, nurses, medicine aides, all of you were so much appreciated. We will never forget you for it"
The Family of Joseph F.